- CHILDREN ARE FREE – As long as there is one paying adult children are treated for either Reconstructive or Wellness care at no charge.
- DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE – The following discounts are available depending upon your phase of care.
o Intensive Care – Pre-pay 6 visits and save $5 per visit.
o Intensive Care – Second family member gets $10 discount.
o Reconstructive/Wellness Care – Pre-pay 6 months and save 15%.
o Reconstructive/Wellness Care – Second family member gets $29 discount.
o Intensive/Reconstructive/Wellness Care – We have a one year plan that incorporates all three phases of care into one easy monthly payment.
- CHIROPRACTIC INSURANCE – Once you qualify for Reconstructive or Wellness Care, if you get hurt or otherwise need a return to Intensive Care the additional visits are at no additional charge above your normal monthly fee.*
- MASSAGE DISCOUNTS – The Massage Club offers you savings on monthly massages and more.
- HEALTH RESOURCE – Dr. Rick is always available to help and advise you in your health questions and issues, both related and unrelated to the spine. Questions are welcome or write to the above email address. He will always get back within a day.
- DATABASE OF HEALTH INFORMATION – At the above blog site you will find Dr. Rick’s 100+ articles on chiropractic, health, wellness, exercise, weight loss, pediatrics, pregnancy, cancer, medicine and so much more. More than likely he has addressed your question(s) in one of these articles.
- HIKING CLUB – Dr. Rick’s Mountain Hiking Club is designed to get you moving in general, and to get you to the top of mountains eventually. There is no charge to participate in these monthly hikes other than the Adventure Pass to park on State land.
- QUALIFICATIONS – In Dr. Rick’s 27 years he has probably seen it before. Plus he’s certified in Whiplash Traumatology and Automobile Crash Forensic Risk Analysis. He’s 6 for 6 in converting breach babies using the ultra-safe Webster’s Technique. He has considerable training and experience in chiropractic pediatrics. He’s developed his own program of care, the Lindwall Method, utilizing the 3 examination model (range of motion, Total Subluxation Value, and complicating factors), along with the 3 tool model of treatment which includes the chiropractic adjustment, Dr. Rick’s own Disc Pump Exercises, and deep tissue therapy.
- WELL ADJUSTED KIDS CLUB – We have a dedicated room for your kids to safely play in. It’s behind the wall of photos of perhaps half the kids Dr. Rick has adjusted.
* To remain legal with the Insurance Commissioner, this is not technically insurance since we are not an insurance co. The two exceptions to this program are if you have a new Personal Injury or Workers Comp Injury.